[geocentrism] Re: old Vs new technology

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 08:42:21 +1000

Is it old Technology Marc, or has he learned a few new tricks from heaven?
This is a case in point of what I could call a natural miracle, (no
supernatural power), and just a matter of pious faith. There is no certainty of
anything supernatural other than heresay,,  Its the sort of event or work,
which if a Muslim did it in a mosque, we could likely say it was a work of the
devil.  Likewise, protestants indoctrinated in the oral tradition that
catholicism is of Satan, could justly claim it was a work of the devil..

The Devil cannot create anything out of nothing. Only God. Nowhere in the
history of the world has such supernatural creation ever been recorded except
within and in support of Catholicism. If that was the Devils work, then one
might justly ask, where then is Gods?