[geocentrism] number of emails.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:45:35 +1000

Dear Regner,

whilst your project developes, we must continue to argue, oops! debate amongst
ourselves the evidence for or against.. If there had ever been any convincing
final and undeniable evidence, in support of geocentrism, our discussion would
have ceased..

There are three different types of groups in this discussion, such that
consensus might never be reached in scientific terms.

1.     "the supernatural alone with relatively no science, believers"

2.     "the Supernatural with qualified science believers"

3.    "the "purely scientific no supernatural allowed, believers"

Such a format of course must surely fail to reach any sensible consensus,
whilst,

(a)    those with a belief in the supernatural refuse to accept any of the
basic tenets of observational science,

(b)    those with purely scientific beliefs refuse to allow any theoretical
considerations that lend support to the supernatural and or,

(c)    those with scientific beliefs refuse to accept or allow any other
theoretical considerations to explain phenomena, that is not supported by the
majority of mainstream science.

This failure by the way is not confined to our little group. Within the
mainstream of science itself, sub groups exist which do not concur with the
determinations of politics and economics, over science.

Notable example being those who follow blindly the principles of global warming
as laid down by Al Gore, in his Inconvenient Truth, and those who do not and
who agree with the recent decision of the UK supreme court which has banned
this work from being compulsory in UK schools because of its most notable
errors, misconceptions, and propaganda status.