[geocentrism] Re: more to reflect on 2.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:19:04 +1000

Thanks Martin. I take it then that you support the contention that space is not
a vacuum.
 However a vacuum is a vacuum, and the vacuum of space has never been claimed
as a perfect vacuum. In the '50s it was claimed that hydrogen permeated the
cosmos, the fuel of suns. Now Moon apparently talks of this space or vacuum
being made up of positron/electron pairs. I would prefer to call it just
another contamination (attenuator) like the hydrogen. There is still a space or
vacuum around and in between these electrons and positrons.

But this contamination in no way is likened to an aether that permeates ALL
space, including throughout the atoms of the material universe. I still opt for
a nonmaterial "contiguous" , aether .

Its condition is such that it can carry an electromagnetic wave. If we ignore
the attenuating losses of physical material including Moons positrons etc, then
it offers no resistance. If we can take a portion of space to avoid the inverse
square, and make it a perfect beam , a perfect transmission line, (a fibre
optic cable comes to mind) Then all of the energy input must output at the
reciever if the aether offers no resistance.

In this scenario, we are told that this energy inputting device "antenna" looks
at an impedance Z of 376 ohms. which would be all X or reactive.

(space stores electromagnetic energy in the form of waves and returns it --
without loss -- at the end of wave transmission or associated terminal events).

I found this enlightening, and helpful as I had never thought of it that way.
You are saying the wave propagation in "space"  is reactive in the same way
that a co-ax transmission line is.
To me a "reactive component" returns the energy inputed, back to the source. I
preferred to look upon a transmission line and the space transmission, as a
carrier of energy rather than a storage of energy. Though I guess a freighter
does store its load for the duration of the trip.  Thus it was that you helped
me to properly understand this.
The vacuum impedance, Z0 is a universal constant relating the magnitudes of the
electric and magnetic fields of electromagnetic radiation travelling through
free space.

where

  E = electric field strength
  H = magnetic field strength

The associated terminal events will now become more interesting, especially
Teslas standing wave..