[geocentrism] moon hoax

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:28:48 +1000

I just decided to watch through the film again, A strange thing happened on the
way to the moon.

Paul have you actually watched this film with out bias.  Second time round
makes the message clearer.  There are just too many unanswered mysteries.. I am
going to have closer looks at the original alleged TV B&W for divergent
shadows.