[geocentrism] miracles

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:03:45 +1000

Jack I'm not denying it as how you feel or your right to feel it.. I am just
commenting on how I take it, under my definition of miracle as regards myself.,
such as a supernatural event.. You have always called THESE events as of the
devil.  You never consider or allow the possibility that those changes of the
mind,  which have nothing supernatural in them, are not of God and of the
Devil.

He choses us YES, but so does the devil.  The devil works in our head and
"heart".

Jesus clearly expounds the importance of real supernatural events when accused
of the devil, by saying, "if you cannot accept me (being God) then accept the
works that I do."

if the Devil could work anything more than an illusion or trick, why would
Jesus lead us astray in this here? The devil works by deceit lies and trickery.
You know the Scripture of it.