[geocentrism] mailbox problem

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:20:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Jones,

  My mail box seems to have reached maximum capacity with the reciept of the
attached email. I have cleaned out a bit and should have room for many more
now. My question is: Is there a way to get the emails I missed, in bulk, to my
email?

  Thanks,
  James...

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Dear Jack,

There is no simple multiplier that you can use, but the way to extend the scale
to the left (in the diagram, ie, from w,x,y,z to v,w,x,y,z or to u,v,w,x,y,z
etc) is as follows:

Let n = number of divisions.
Let a = an angle in degrees.
Let b = an angle in degrees.

Then
a = arctan(0.40824829 / (0.292893219 + 0.0747 x n))
b = 150 - a

Interval = (n x ((sin a)/(sin b)) - (sum of previous interval multipliers) ) x u

New e-mail = njones@xxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Neville

  www.GeocentricUniverse.com