[geocentrism] love-the-truth.net

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 08:10:34 -0700 (PDT)

"Trying to enlighten people to the truth, that this unbelievable hoax has been
pulled off against mankind, won't be met with much respect. In fact, prepare to
be considered a lunatic. All I can say is, who cares? The truth is the truth,
and the reality is that we've all bit the big one on this. God told us in the
Revelation that an angel would appear and make a declaration to all mankind
that they should worship the One who made the Heavens and the Earth. (
Revelation 14:7 ) He appears right before the angel that announces the fall of
Babylon the Great. It's right about the time that Babylon goes down that God
will let mankind know what a rotating Earth is like when he rocks the world to
its foundations. It would all go down together: Everything from the
moon-landing hoax to the Cold War Hoax to the Holocaust to create Israel hoax,
the whole Illuminati/Jesuit flim-flam of mankind. On that day all those who are
knowing their God will be rewarded richly for their faithfulness
 and for waiting on Him."  more HERE.