[geocentrism] Re: irrelevancy of creation science.

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:46:08 -0500

The Creationists aren't doing anything wrong in looking to prove from nature
that God's word is true.  They're not doing anything differently than we
are -- looking to nature to prove God's word.  There's nothing wrong with
science.  It's science so-called that's bad -- pseudoscience, like the
medical industry and pharmacy industry practices all the time.  I put Carl
Sagon into the pseudoscientists, also Darwin.  The "authorities" in the CDC
(that's the national Center for Disease Control in the US) are
pseudoscientists -- tailoring their "science" to fit the politically correct
views of certain groups.

I don't think the Creationists are fudging anything that has to do with life
on earth, the creation of earth and all that's in the earth.  I do think
they are backing away from the geocentrists and giving aid and comfort to
the helios, to cosmologists like Sagon and the panspermia people.