[geocentrism] Re: ignorance.

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:57:16 -0500

Philip,
Thank you for your follow up.

The Christian Brothers probably had at least four years to work with
you.  Sometimes the soft approach may work, especially with enough time.
Other times the direct approach is the only way.  Both teach the Truth.
If there was one size fits all, I'm sure we'd know about it.

At some point the non-Catholic simply needs to step back, search their
soul, and ask if they really believe they are putting Christ first and
are willing to go whereever the Truth leads them.  If they honestly ask
Christ for this, He will not let them down. He will show them the Truth.

My experience tells me these people don't really want the Truth.  They
want to stay right where they are and keep contending they are just
following the Bible (while ignorring the very passages which show them
the Truth).  Maybe the reality of the path they are on to Hell will jolt
them to think again.

As you know, Mary was very blunt at Fatima in 1917, especially in
showing three little children the vision of Hell.  I should be no less
blunt.  Will these folks even look into the reality of Fatima.  I doubt
it, since this would require they change.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____