[geocentrism] Re: ignorance.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:28:03 +1000

The problem is these people are committed to other things.
Regards,

Nick.

Yes, but I say their commitment can be as honest as is ours. Mistaken as he is,
(according to us) none can doubt the honest commitment of a young Islamic
suicide bomber. Do you see my drift why I think you /we may be too harsh on
Allen.

When I entered the Catholic School, they nominated me as a non Catholic, and I
was not required to attend religious instruction. I objected on the grounds
that I was not baptised into any denomination, and was an athiest.  Not because
I souight truth, but honestly to challenge their position and have fun.  Such
is youth.

They answered my challenges. There was no coercion. They never ever threatened
me with Hell in the manner that you seem to have done here on this forum. Oh
yes they convinced me of Hell, but no more to me than to the rest of their own
boys.

I'm not intending to weaken your obvious concern for their souls, and i fully
support your intentions, but I fear your dogmatic approach is too antagonistic.
I am sure the others realise your zeal for their souls is honest, ja and allen
have said as much, but you have to accept that they feel the same way for you
and me.

Calm ordered analysis of the subject is the order of the day, (as I personally
received at the Christian Brothers college in '48) however I am not sure this
is the forum for it, or indeed if Neville would allow it.

Phiip   Cut off time 48 hours away. exhausted, and intoxicated.