[geocentrism] half a photon

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 08:29:53 +1000

However, having said that even MS would not argue the fact that EMR is bent Via
what they call "Gravity" Allen

Allen, that was not proven.  the long awaited measurement of light past a large
planet, was inconclusive, yet the followers of Einstein needing this proof do
accept it . They need to prove their theory that EMR is corpuscular particles,
and equivalent to mass.. to avoid the need of an aether of course to explain
the wave theory of propagation..  They are waves, this cannot be disproven,
however much denied.  They want to call it waves of energy/matter????

What happens when they get down to a single photon? (gaps in between?) Oh no,
then we will have half a photon, or is it a stretched photon..  There cannot be
any gaps in a wave...