[geocentrism] geostat satelite.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Glover, Rob" <rob.glover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:56:03 +1000

Copy to Rob, as I know he is interested.

Neville, I cannot remember if you answered my objection to your view, that
the geostationary satellite does not exist because the electronics would not
work in those regions of space. Perhaps I need to clarify what I said with
more detail which came to mind this last night.

This is an important point as quite a lot of your other controversial ideas
re space research hinges upon it, re the honesty of NASA Moon shots etc.

I do not believe that such satellites in any way constitute evidence
supporting the heliocentric position, which tries to maintain that such
satellites would fall back to earth if they were immobile with a immobile
earth, but that for another post.....

I firmly believe that there must be a satellite relay in orbit approximately
35,800K above the earth, for the following reason/proof.

For the non Radio technical person I have tried to keep it simple.

A. The Ultra High Frequencies used of microwave lengths, cannot project over
the horizon. They are strictly line of sight. They can be and are extrremely
focussed as a beam. with a parabolic antenna, following patterns almost
identical to a flashlight for transmission.(and reception)

This antenna is really a radio telescope, the dish analogous to the mirror
for reception. It can be focussed for wide or narrow beam.

B. With such a receiving antenna connected to a signal strength meter, it is
possible to measure and project a graphical representation of the variation
of signal strength as a curve, from null signal to peak and back to null as
tha antenna is moved through azmith and elevation across the section of sky
being scanned.By taking the mean of these readings it is possible to
establish a very accurate point in the sky as one line to the position of
the source of the transmission.

C.  Now If we have say three such receiving antennae all aimed at the exact
same transmitting source, from widely spaced locations on the earth within
the beam, (called footprint) of the transmitting antenna, surely you can see
from the geometry that the azmith/elevation angles triangulating to a known
measured base on the ground, can very accurately prove the transmitter to be
where it is at nearly 36,000kilometers above the earth.

Planning as I am to buy and install a dish to receive free to air sat
transmission, I have obtained the necessary angles of elevation and azmith
nececessary to achieve quick and accurate installation for our entire
region/state. They are all consistent with just one spot/point in the sky,
and any deviation from this spot will fail to receive a signal..I am sure
the figures are available for every part of the world on the internet, for
every satellite, and if you wanted you could do the geometrical calculations
yourself, but just a glance and you would see there being no need to do
that.