[geocentrism] Re: (geocentrism) geostationary / geosynchrous sat.

  • From: "Gary L. Shelton" <GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:13:44 -0500

> Gary,
>

> I'm puzzled why you believe the firmament is rigid like concrete. The
plenum
> could be very dense, but flexible enough to allow differential radial
> speeds.

Robert, you missed the "not" in my second sentence to Philip below.

> One model for it is a vortex of Planck-size particles moving fastest at
the
> edges of the universe and decreasing in speed to zero at the center....the
> Earth, of course. This main structure could have embedded sub-structures
> that supply the motion to the galaxies, clusters, star systems, etc.

I have read Dr. Bouw's book "Geocentricity" and where he talks about these
Planck-size particles and the plenum being infinitely dense yet allowing the
differing radial motions you mention.  It sounds like you are in accord with
him on this.  I'm just plain unqualified to argue aether and plenum on BA
just yet.  What anyway is this plenum?  Is it the same thing as the
firmament?  Is it the aether?  Is the aether the same thing as the
firmament?  How's that for confusion?

> The challenge is to use Genesis as a guide in building a scientifically
> correct GC model.

> Robert

A great motto for the forum, for sure.  I agree, of course.

Gary Shelton
GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx