[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 04:27:26 -0800

I found the letter that Paul included in his posting amusing ... and true. The biggest enemy for the Creationist probably is indeed the black book.

Experiencing pain for eternity? Do you worship the Devil? Even the men, women, children and animals of Dresden and Hamburg didn't have to endure that. Is The Almighty an infinitely greater monster than Churchill, Roosevelt, Stalin and Eisenhower put together?