[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 02:46:08 -0800

Jack,

There is much more to it than that.

December 25 is chosen because the Sun has spent 3 days 'in the grave' (from the Winter Solstice), to rise again on the third.

The precession of the equinoxes means that we are currently in the 'age of Pisces' - the fish - hence all the talk of making fishermen 'fishers of men'. Hence also the "lo I am with you even until the end of the age." And so on.