[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 02:38:50 -0800

You could, of course, simply be wrong, Jack. For example, you were in the Happy Clappers cult for quite a long time, I think you will agree. How did you see through them? They claim to adhere to the Bible don't they?

Were you a clear thinker for seeing through them, or were you a muddled thinker for staying there so long?

From: Jack Lewis

Peter,
They are also Unitarians. This along with your list is proof enough for me to call them cults. I agree that Satan uses truth to attract people to a lie but by referring to them as cults does not mean I'm throwing the Biblical baby out with the bath-water.

Jack

So was Moses to whom God revealed his nature. So was Isaac Newton and many great thinkers throughout the ages.
The trinity god of state religions who was born on December 25th, and who became his own father by his relationship with his mother sounds uncomfortably close to the Sun god Nimrod/Tammuz for my liking.

Smileys Preview
Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk and most webmails

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.6/1404 - Release Date: 29/04/2008 18:27