[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:51:42 -0800

-----Original Message-----

From: jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:49:16 +0100

Neville,

There are people like you who have studied the Bible and haven't received any understanding from it. By your reasoning, because you now have a great knowledge of physics, you should have had this knowledge imparted to you from birth without any studying because you were born intelligent enough to comprehend it.

By your own reasoning then, I should be lecturing most of you on the 'Big Bang', since that concept is taught in physics and astronomy textbooks. How about relativity, too? And the conventional explanation of the Michelson-Morley set of experiments. Would I be able to see through these things if I did not put some effort into studying them?

As for saying that you have 'gained some knowledge of the Almighty', do you then expect other truth seeking people to throw in their lot with your description of God? How do you convince others that your evaluation of God is true and correct?

As Philip made clear to you (or so I thought) many weeks ago, I am not trying to start a church, but am simply defending The Almighty from bad press and lies, which includes, I'm afraid, the black book.