[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:41:57 +0100

Paul,
Regarding our relative positions I didn't single you out, I included myself. Our respective positions are one of belief.

And non-religious people don't kill is that it?

If you had any concept of what Christianity really teaches then the settling of disputes becomes very easy. Your problem is that you assume that all people who profess Christianity are practising what it teaches. Far-far from it. Forget what you see and just read the Bible for some kind of insight. I know you won't therefore if that time ever comes then maybe I'll discuss Christianity with you.

Paul Deema wrote:

Jack L

You said -

    Don't kid yourself - your position, more accurately, is that you
    BELIEVE you (we) won't. The proof will only mean something if we
    do and it will then be your problem. The only thing you've got
    going for you against me is whether or not I have chosen the right
    Creator. I feel this is a better option than the one you have chosen.

Well that is your position too. The one thing that stands out about religion, is that there is no way to settle disputes. That's why you kill each other.

Then you said -

    Steve Cox is a Christadelphian and therefore belongs to a cult
    religion that totally misinterprets the Bible.

Which caused me to laugh out loud! Because it beautifully exemplifies my point.