[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:49:30 +0100

Neville you haven't answered my question. When you do I'll answer yours.

Jack

Neville Jones wrote:
Jack,

The Almighty is complete; neither male nor female, but a perfect harmony of masculine and feminine.

Since I am a man, I cannot possibly understand The Almighty, but I can open my eyes and see what is around me.

If you worship the depraved, bloodthirsty god of the Jews, you are worshipping the Devil. Open your eyes to what is really happening in Palestine and Iraq. Go beyond what the Jewish media is brainwashing you with. Does this slaughter of Palestinians and Iraqis please The Almighty? Does it please the Devil?

Two questions for you to think about. Then I'd like your answers to both.