[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:54:09 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L

Ah! Yes -- Pascal's defence.

But if you pick the wrong guru, you're still lost as any Muslim will tell you.
As will the Jehovah's Witnesses, the Mormons, the Baptists the Catholics etc
etc etc. I think the Buddhists and the Hindus have the better idea -- if you
get it wrong, you have enough extensions to try again.

I still think that moral behaviour would win the day for an atheist but
immorality would condemn a Believer.

Neville J

You left out Coventry and Hitler .

Paul D