[geocentrism] Re: engrossing

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:45:04 +1000

Well done Robert. I hope the lazy types did scroll quickly to your comments at
the end. To wit I throw in my 2 bits, not to confuse, but to substantiate my
claim that the newchurch dares not challenge Ex Cathedra, but rather writes in
a weak and obviously ambiguous manner, nothing like the really true legal
documents of the past,

(is that a sign of educational standards in these the modern times) .

As evidenced by your mention in the conclusion, which I paste here.  Let the
indifferentists or the radical traditionalists find any loophole in documents
from times when education was true.
.....Indifferentists, going to one extreme, claim that it makes no difference
what church one belongs to. Certain radical traditionalists, going to the other
extreme, claim that unless one is a full-fledged, baptized member of the
Catholic Church, one will be damned.

Pax Christi semper,  Robert.
Thanks for the input ,