[geocentrism] Re: engrossing

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:25:17 -0400

Well, we will miss the daily epistles of Phillip to the geocentrists....

The confusion here is rooted in not distinguishing the Church Christ
founded, which has the fullness of salvific truth, but not an exclusive
right to it.......from the kingdom of God, as described in NT parables.
The Catholic Church, because it is one, holy, catholic and apostolic,
because it has the seven sacraments to bestow grace on its members, because
Jesus is its head, is the best, but not only, way to salvation.  The Church
is a mix of saints and sinners, like the rest of mankind. Who is saint and
who is sinner?  ....well, that changes daily. Here comes everybody!

Why does the Catholic church stir up such aggressive resistance from the
world, when it seeks nothing that the world offers?  Why the obstinate and
fanatic crusade by evolutionists and relativists and abortionists and
modernists to impose their secular science and amorality on all its members?
Why the strident response in this "geocentric?" forum to those who believe
they have found the truth and embrace it?

Because we all have an intellect that always seeks the Truth and a will that
seeks the Good, with a conscience that attempts to resolve the two when
conflicted.
Herein is the conflict: We seek our own lifestyle - a life of comfort here
on earth.  But life is not a reward - it's a test, a test of fidelity and
humility, of childlike innocence and obedience to righteous divine
authority.
Unless you become like little children, you CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
When our ever-active conscience detects a threat to our lifestyle, we react
instinctively to eliminate the challenge.  As long as the Church teaches the
message above, it will be seen as a threat by our conscience, so the Church
must be suppressed or eliminated from our vision.

Let the responses show where the truth lies.

Pax Christi,

Robert
.