[geocentrism] Re: earth turning

  • From: "John Roodt" <johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:59:40 +1000

I take your point, Phil.

However, I think that the clay only turns during the molding. When it
hardens in the kiln I think its standing still.

No need to read past this point...this is just for fun... I have some
trivial questions

Regarding an old Earth...I'm happy to accept it because Jesus already
demonstrated it by turning water into a really good wine. Is it possible to
chemically detect the age of a wine? And if so, what would we have noticed
about the wine that Jesus turned the water into? Just curious -- I'd
appreciate any insight.

And, by the way, I'd take a fun bet that Adam and Eve did not have
belly-buttons.

What about our feet and ears continuing to grow all of our lives? Scary
thought! What do you think Adam and Eve looked like after 900 years? A cross
between Dumbo and a Hobbit? There must be a lot we don't know about the
human body. Maybe some of the vestigial organs or junk DNA once served a
useful purpose -- or would if we lived long enough.

John