[geocentrism] Re: depression

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:53:56 +0000

philip madsen wrote:
People in this modern age are lacking in intestinal fortitude..  When I was a kid, and the girl of your life just dumped you , you think life is over.. Thats depression..  "Get over it"  was the correct treatment..  Today its phenobarbs.. or a shrink.

Now in those days, if they didn't get over it, they died, and so the genetic pool remained pure.. Today medicine and foolhardiness is keeping impure genes alive to reproduce, and so today we have soldiers who consider themselves in warfare too valuable an asset to risk life, and so shoot the women and kids of the enemy.. Both sides have this ethic..  They do not fight each other, but wipe oput the other sides women and kids.. For which they get counselling ... heaven forbid they should feel guilty..  .Get over it!..  You do not need faith Paul.  a healthy dose of fear with intelligence helps a lot..

Philip.
Have to strongly disagree with this Phillip, sorry, but it's quite simply distasteful rubbish.

Steven.