[geocentrism] chatter thread..

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:17:58 +1000

Guys this clogging up the Two spin axes of Earth thread. Does no one like my
Chatter thread idea?
Paul D

and you failed to change the thread yourself with your chatter.  I just did
it..   If you look archives wise You will find I am the greatest subject line
composer on this list..

all thats needed is to avoid  "Two spin axes of Earth?'"   and change the
subject line every time you chatter off subject. Its already running wild..  .

          From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

          Dear Paul,
          Why did you find it necessary to patronise Regner in that way?
Regarding the 'real thing' what in heavens name is Regner doing that no-one
else is?

            From: Paul Deema
            To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Allen D
            I'd be careful about advising Regner to refer to a model. He
doesn't need one. He plays with the real thing!

11/11/2007 10:12 AM

10:12 AM