[geocentrism] Re: calculating primes

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 22:44:14 +0100

Hi Philip,
I think I like that one!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: philip madsen
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:00 PM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: calculating primes

  It is here that I find mathmatics something to be more than admired. This
came from a friend who believes with certainty that none of us here or indeed
in the world save a few, are true christians, but I enjoy his newsleters with
some wonder.He knows the enemy, even if he sees not his true friend. ..
Courtesy of Anthony Grigor Scott follower of Bro Branham last "true prophet".
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/

  Philip

  Now, take a look at this...

  101%

  From a strictly mathematical viewpoint:

  What Equals 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

  Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

  We have all been in situations where someone wants you to GIVE OVER 100%.

  How about ACHIEVING 101%

  What equals 100% in life?

  Here's a little mathematical formula that might help answer these questions:

  If:

  A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

  Is represented as:

  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

  If:

  H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K

  8+1+18+4+23+ 15+18+11 = 98%

  And:

  K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

  11+14+15+23+ 12+5+4+7+ 5 = 96%

  But:

  A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

  1+20+20+9+20+ 21+4+5 = 100%

  THEN, look how far the love of God will take you:

  L-O-V-E-O-F-G-O-D

  12+15+22+5+15+ 6+7+15+4 = 101%

  Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that:

  While Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you
there, it's the Love of God that will put you over the top!