[geocentrism] Re: calculating primes

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 16:52:05 -0700 (PDT)

It does not unravel our whole society or even our ability for secure encryption
but however can be significantly used in the field of encryption/
decryption...not a world shaker though, not yet...it does have much promise....
I think it's real significance is yet to be fully understood.  I would argue
that it will have major implications on understanding fractals which in turn
would go along way in understanding "natural" formations such as he points out
snowflakes , and i believe perhapspossible other patterns demonstrated maybe
even in gravity effects like macro mass distribution and maybe even other
effects that may otherwise seem random but in essence are only following a
"prime number" like wave distribution "patterns".....I put patterns in
quotations because until the pattern is recognizable and demonstrable then it
appears and is assumed to be just random, just as the distribution of prime
numbers did before this work demonstrated a very
 sophisticated function that repeats in cycles