[geocentrism] Re: calculating primes

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 07:20:31 +1000

Thanks Allen...  Not much use me going there though ..My Math was basic as
necessary..  Never ever took time to call numbers prime..  odds and evens
sufficed.  LOL

but thanks anyway, as I did wonder at Mccanny's being real..  a la bonafide ..
in science.  He seems to have NASA on the defensive, does not accept the apollo
reality as a done deal, and has a different view on cosmology, going for an
electrical rather than Newtonian universe. , which I don't understand, not
having read any of his books.. His religion?  is strangely new ager, our
destiny is out in the stars etc, real startrekkie stuff..  but then I think
Asimov whose science I admire was a bit like that.

I cannot imagine his plan to duplicate Teslas tower project to get any
support... Imagine the effect on all our computers let alone anything
elecrtical???

an old trekkie myself,