[geocentrism] Re: calculating primes

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:01:18 -0700 (PDT)

Phil,

I donʼt subscribe or care much for Jim Macanny's views, however he gets 10
points for his Book and DVD on calculating primes........I recommend this to
anyone interested in math...Yes he has a winner and Yes he will be richer for
it...his method is valid and does solve for all prime numbers and itʼs
factors........He did a excellent work in taking much of number theory on
primes and applying them all to produce a coherent and reliable way of
calculating any number of primes and all factorization of any prime number
................ ..they say the man who invented sliced bread did not invent
slicing nor did he invent bread he only demonstrated the use of the two
together.................wow! It really works . ....Maybe he's a "one hit
wonder" i guess...:)