[geocentrism] ancient science

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:12:30 +1000

Another interesting point is that the Shree Yantra is universally recognized to
be several hundred years old. Mysteriously, their geometry is based on
non-Euclidean principles, which were supposedly not discovered until about 200+
years ago. Obviously, just like Electro-plating, it is an ancient science that
was well known during the ancient past; before the rapid decline of
civilization. The scientific evidence overwhelmingly proves the highly evolved
state of ancient civilization. Despite this fact, mainstream modern science
foolishly claims that humanity is currently at its most advanced level in
history.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic-culture/183547-vedic-culture-ancient-electro-plating.html

Machine-made 3-Dimensional maps

Lenses

Non-rusting iron

Aluminium belt
Computer navigational device

Copper items similar to a modern car radiator

Copper gears

Mechanical devices with circular rollers

Mechanical corn mills

Ancient portrayal of a mechanical device

Crystal skulls

Sophisticated medical instruments

Electric batteries

Document on how to construct an electric battery

Micro technology ("nano coils")

Electrically-charged grooved discs

Model aircraft

Weaponry as fast as bullets