[geocentrism] Re: an axis or not?

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentric" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:12:36 -0500

Philip, the red line in your first example tricks the forum by making believe
the daily travel path is going north and south of the equator; while second
example (diagram) doesn't show the slight angle in the daily motions of the
Sun; the daily angle between the ecliptic's poles and the celestial poles is
very, very small.  The red line in the first diagram is only bringing
confusion.  While your second example doesn't represent anything real but it is
almost accurate; again because the daily angle is so small.
Marc V.