[geocentrism] aether.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:23:25 +1000

Following on from an earlier discussion with Robert Bennett over the Aspden
effect, I have not had the opportunity of testing with a capacitor. But
however, I have since found more information concerning the experiment using a
flywheel, exerpt here below, which has given me incentive to follow Roberts
suggestion of testing the mechanical side of Aspdens aether Theory..

If this effect can be confirmed then it opens up a whole new area of
investigation, particularly as this effect claims to be nondirectional, As here
shown....Philip.

From Aspden: with my comments added in blue ...
  Imagine an electric machine having no electrical input itself and which, when
started on no load by a drive motor and brought up to speed (3250 rpm),
thereafter runs steadily at that speed with the motor drawing a little extra
input power with a time delay rate of about two minutes.

  The machine rotor has a mass of 800 gm and at that speed its kinetic energy
together with that of the drive motor is no more than 15 joules, contrasting
with the excess energy of 300 joules needed to satisfy the anomalous power
surge [to spin up from rest].

  Imagine further that when the motor, after running five minutes or more, is
switched off and the machine is stopped, you can restart it in the same or
opposite direction and find that it now has a memory in the sense that it will
not now ask for that 300 joules of excess input. 30 joules will suffice
provided that the time lapse between starting and restarting is no more than a
minute or so.

  This is as Robert has stated .

  Aspden:
  This is not a transient heating phenomenon. At all times the bearing housings
feel cool and any heating in the drive motor would imply an increase of
resistance and a build-up of power to a higher steady state condition.

  The experimental evidence is that there is something spinning of an ethereal
nature coextensive with the machine rotor. That 'something' has an effective
mass density 20 times that of the rotor, but it is something that can spin
independently and take several minutes to decay, whereas the motor comes to
rest in a few seconds. "

  I find this self contradictory if we are assuming an aether mass density,
because it has been asserted that the forces apply after start up to a restart
in either direction.

  I get the impression that the high speed rotation of the mass might scatter
the aether (like centrifugal pressure) away from the rotating matter, leaving
behind an aether vacuum which takes time to come back to normal. If the
flywheel is restarted quickly enoug in this "vacuum" of low aether, the lower
aetheric resistance , the possible cause of inertia , is the reason for the
lower power requirement ..  Phil.

  Aspden;
  Two machines of different rotor size and composition reveal the phenomenon
and tests indicate variations with time of day and compass orientation of the
spin axis. One machine, the one incorporating weaker magnets, showed evidence
of gaining strength magnetically, as the test were repeated over several days."

  All of this indicates the possible effects due to the aether rotation (and
the cosmos) with respect to the world, as regards orientation, plus magnetic
effects, which could be resulting from the induced "vacuum" I mentioned above.

  Consider: If the aether "density" is reduced in the area of a rotating (or
any moving) mass, relative to each other, then this would also modify magnetic
and electrical fields, which we have always believed needed the medium of the
aether to exist or in the case of EMR propagate.  Even gravity comes under
fascinating scrutiny.

  [it would be interesting to look at a magnetic field distribution comparison
between a rotating and motionless non magnetic flywheel]

  From this, if Aspdens tests were accurate, and I would need to confirm these,
then indeed I would have to come on side with Robert, as regards the aetheric
speed, or "density" being quite varied between a height above the earth and
down into below its surface. Quite in conformity with Millers experience.

  Please note that from our geocentric perspective, it is a stationary earth
with a rotating aether/cosmos around it. The effects Aspden describes  would be
the same as if the HC system was true and the earth was the flywheel.

  Aspden:
  I will soon be reporting in detail on these findings, after further work and
evaluation of the implications. The phenomenon was something I should have been
prepared for, having regard to my years of theorizing, but this discovery was
unexpected as it has crept in loud and clear in a project aimed at testing a
motor principle totally unrelated to 'vacuum spin'. It has appeared obtrusively
and I do not yet know whether, in adapting to its presence, it can serve in
improving machine performance or become detrimental."

  I have found no follow up here. So its up to us to confirm his findings..  If
you take note of his figures, he is in effect saying that a spinning flywheel
takes only 10% of the energy to maintain its speed and inertia of that which is
taken out to supply power to a load.  This to me this contravenes physics, and
as far as I know contrary what happens in practise.

  Except, and this has to be accounted for, another researcher , Carl Tilley,
proposed that this phenomenon only occurred when the rotating mass included or
used in some way a permanent magnet. Notice tha Aspden in the first paragraph
says, "Imagine an electric machine having no electrical input itself and which,
when started on no load by a drive motor " It could be possible that this
machine is a generator that has a permanent magnetic rotating field..  Nothing
is said here...