[geocentrism] Re: Zodiac light and solar dust

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:10:40 +1000

Well, I'll never release a draft again without running Spellcheck...

Robert, a draft is for proof reading..  Let the willing do the work!

A speel checker may be American, and therefore faulty. Us Aussies kno how to
speel ploperly, specially since we joined Aisure. Even Oxford carnt speel no
more since it went Packastaney.