[geocentrism] Re: Zodiac light and solar dust

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:29:00 -0800 (PST)

I am hardly the one to point out spelling/word/stucture errors......... but
since this is a tech paper

  Readers of Galileo Was Wrong will readily identify the source of this anomaly
as the aether. Further development of theis MS anomaly will have to await
another day.

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:
            Now that we have returned ? temporarily - to considering the
science side of geocentrism, here?s a link to a GC proof draft to be included
in the next edition of GWW(!) , along with proofs like the Sagnac exp and GPS
operations.

  Comment is, as always, welcome.

  http://users.rcn.com/robert.bennett/GC%20support%20IDC%20zodiac%20light.doc

  Robert