[geocentrism] Re: World/Moon system

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:10:18 -0700 (PDT)

All of the accelerations that the earth experiances should be detectable..that
was the whole point demontrating that MS acceleration in free fall nonsense is
just that...they have no explination the calculations for the acceleration
around the sun were done already ...to calculate the moon world...is a bit more
complicated..because of the accelerations of all three bodies must be taken
into consideration......and any given accelerations will be differnt along the
earth/moon trajectory around the sun in the same way that the "tea cups" at
your local amusment part wip harder or less so depending on where and when the
accelertions compliment each other the most ...sometimes the acceleraion in one
direction slightly cancles out the other ....I would suggest however that any
acceleration due to grvity that are significant to cause tidal actions is not
just obviously detectable but the force to create such tides if pullling would
have to pull us out of our
 chairs...........we cant just appeal to our size to make the effects
disappear....the reaon being is that centrifical force is not just a
theoretical  affect ....it can be reproduced and done so proportionaly in
objects such that the we can proportionaly measure the affects they have on
other proportional masses.....this is true regurdless of what the actualy cause
of thoes forces is or is not....The forces themsels are reproducable on scale
so theories are irrelevant.  We can measure proportional centrifical forces &
effects  ...........to oversimplify we could take say a spining orbital space
station  or beach ball with water even proportianl air molecules placed on its
surface...even in micro gravity.. (prediction the water  & air will have a hard
time keeping up or even in contact with the earth)..........This is the reason
that the avg winds on "alien worlds" are so violent they are on top of "normal
atmosphereic conditons, spining
 with the planets and in motion wrt the aether  . ........As I said before a
proportional size sphere  spun fast enouph ( reguardless of the actual cause of
the force ) to reproduce tidal bulges will and would cause any "proportional
sized" object (ie human) difficulty in keeping up with the body and even fly
off in to space.......assuming a zero net electric charge wrt the two
objects.........so the whole argument about the size of a human wrt the tides
and oceans is moot......all the actions are reproducable....and would show that
the nessisary force to create proportional tides would significantly affect the
attraction of the smaller proportional objects as well.........In fact thoes
objects would have a hard time keeping up with the spin at all no matter how
long or how you attempt to balence the accelerations of the propoertional
masses with the spining globe......This is yet another place where reproducable
observation would not match MS
 theories at all ......
secondly since we can demontrate that the accelerations are detectable
themselves then the question is how do we go about such a detection but this
would lead us back to the very experiments that were perfomred to accomplish
this.....as long as we ignore what we have there will never be any resolution
...like a child who keeps asking the same questions over and over again simply
because he dose not like the answers he keeps getting....hopping that he will
get a differnt answere "one day" and so he "holds out" for that