[geocentrism] What went wrong to cause it.

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:50:38 -0800 (PST)

I would like to also suggest the reason so many pagan religious have so many
“common factors” with the Christ story is not because the Christ Story was
stolen or taken from the pagans.. but rather because Christ was prophesied from
the very beginning all the way back in the garden. The fact they all have many
of the same elements demonstrates as common source thread. Not to mention the
wise men from the east who took 2 years to get there a time that could have
spanned the distance all the way to China…literally….in the Nativity story were
not Jews…wonder where they got their ideas from too?  The similarities were not
borrowed from the pagans but rather the pagans corrupted God’s instruction from
the very beginning God had already destroyed man kind once for it…It is no
wonder that God referenced the Egyptian resurrection of the dead ceremony in
Ezekiel 29:21 ..umm…wonder where the Egyptians got That idea from?...God did no
borrow from
 the Egyptians or pagans  .. nor did Christianity borrow from the pagans….make
no mistake,  God was correcting them and Christanity too what was theres from
the beginng...….Note: Micah 4:2 as already discussed we can only demonstrated
from scripture a December birth……Dec 25 is certainly consistent with the rest
of the text as well……no reason to accuse Christians of “stealing” our own
prophetic stories ....?!