[geocentrism] Re: What went wrong to cause it.

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:23:26 -0000

Thing with Jesus death was, he fullfilled many of the propiesies from the old
testament.
Now one of the propiesies was to do with the mosiac law being a curse and that
Jesus death released the Jews from that curce, now even in translations that
use the word cross in the New Testament, the scripture from the Old Testament
says, "Cursed is the man hanged on a Stake", that is a stake, not a cross,
still many other scriptures in the New Testament read on a tree.

Now Constantine, was a Sun Worshipper, the sign he was given for his all
embracing new religion was, a cross.

If you go to the British Museum, you can see statues of Sun Gods who have the
sign of....a cross.
Sometimes a cross with a circle in the middle representing the Sun.

Bearing in mind Gods views on pagan worship, where even gold that had been used
for false idols had to be ground down and washed away in the river, never to be
used again, is it logical that God would use a sign for his religion that is
the same as the sigh for Satans religion?

Pete Charlton