[geocentrism] What is truth

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TraditionalCatholicsInAsia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Mag-Gen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ivan Cox" <ralph1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <agtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:08:17 +1000

atmospheric opposition to travel .

Preface.

This release from my Diary of a Mad professor has been triggered by many
factors. But first and foremost it is because it would never make me any money
, requiring money to promote it. Secondly by placing it in the public domain,
it becomes free to society at large. None may have exclusive rights. I will be
sending it out to three private lists and one public internet site.

From around the late 1800's the horseless carriage was a dream come true. small
square carriages with a battery and a 5Kw motor or less was propelling people
all over the place.

What went wrong.   SPEED.  That's what went wrong . People wanted speed, and
5kw could not do what 50-100kw easily produced by the Internal combustion
engine  could produce without the weight of  tons of lead acid batteries.

You can check any reliable internet site to confirm that speed causes the power
requirements of a car moter to increase exponentially with speed . ie  5 kw at
20mph, 50 kw at 60 mph. This despite the streamlining.

This mad professor knew that if the original square horseless carriage was
driving  at 60 mph with a tail wind of 60mph, then his 5kw motor will do just
fine. ( ever noticed driving on the highway with atail wind?)

What if he could induce the atmosphere  to travel with the car in any wind or
still air?

Impossible? Then you are not cognisant of the theory behind wind turbines, and
or wind tunnels.

Elsewhere in my diary, I have put considerable input into alternative energy
from the wind, with all the variety of turbines, including my own.  However no
matter what the machine, the basic physics of power from the wind via a turbine
is fixed. by natural laws.

It goes something like this :

In extracting the maximum amount of power to a generator from a windmill from
say a 75mph wind, the wind speed behind the fan will be reduced to say
nominally 20mph.

This theory holds exactly the same for a windmiill driven along the road in
still air at 60mph. It brings the air behind the fan up to 55mph with the car,
which thinks it is driving in a 20mph wind.   Provided the fan is in front of
the car, and connected to a generator.  I call that regeneration.

Now that paragraph is your stumbling block.  Jokes have been made of similar.

In your imagination, the vehicle must be a Heinz can of beans on its side with
driven wheels. the fan in front is connected to the generator which feeds back
the energy to the power source, energy which normally is wasted in compressing
(in front) and evacuating (behind) the atmosphere. I called it the piston
efect. Stream lining does not stop it.  Streamlining just reduces friction, and
adds to the vacuum pulling the car back.

Here is my original article . Here is my original article .

Philip

         DIARY  OF  A  MAD  PROFESSOR

          After many many years of wasted effort , money on patents, worrying
about security of possession; finding out that when you have finally a really
good working invention, it's patented , you've spent your millions in fabulous
fantasy, someone reveals it is all written up in some obscure 1920 odd
technical book long out of print. Well I've had it . Probably wouldn't have
enough time left or the vigour to enjoy a million anyway; here is my life's
work.  Perhaps some one will pay me to publish it; and any way others may
continue on my work  and really achieve something.

         Before I qualified as an electrical fitter and mechanic come radio
engineer, I dreamed of perpetual motion machines. Now I hate the word, and
"over unity", both of which imply something from nothing. Notice I said  (from)
nothing.  Now FREE energy; that really irks them. It exists every where and it
can be tapped; and I now know I can only give the knowhow away. It's been done
before somewhere somewhen , bought out and or concealed.  snip

STREAMLINE THEO6/6/96

  CONTRARY OPINION

STANDARD  CONCEPTION:  Streamlining is designing a projectile in such a manner
so as to minimise atmospheric drag. There are two major components of drag.

                         1. friction    losses rapid increase with speed

                         2. suction  and compression  major loss but limited to
atmospheric pressure

 streamlining involves involves providing easy movement of air from the front
to rear of projectile.

CONTRARY APPROACH:  This evolved from the following considerations

                         A. power to a MV considerably increases with speed;
its not linear,

                         B.  a vehicle travelling at 60mph with a wind  of
60mph eliminates the speed function

                              in the formulae of 1&2 above. i.e.  the major
loss.

THEREFORE, if a motor vehicle or projectile could by its design create a pocket
of atmosphere surrounding it and moving with it , friction would not exist and
suction/compression almost negligible. only the air turbulence loss, friction
between the pocket atmosphere and the general environment, is involved.

MY THEORY is quite simple, will eliminate drag losses at any speed, the new
losses in the design being set by the conversion factor efficiency. These
involve fan design efficiency, bearing efficiency etc. We dispense with most
conventional slipstream design, the vehicle can be boxcar or tubular with
mininum tail modification. We are here talking about vehicles or projectiles
(powered) that do not depend on atmospheric lift, that is not to say though
that an aircraft might not be so designed so as to have the wings outside  the
dragfree pocket.

SIMPLE ?  Yes. Remember the old joke about the truck driving along powered by a
windmill mounted on the back turning in the wind of its own making, and this is
of course a joke. But has anyone ever considered the two entirely different
environmental effects using standard propellor theory,of a stationary fan in a
60mph wind versus a 60mph fan in a stationary atmosphere. Simply stated :

(a)    the stationary fan's rotation reduces the wind speed behind the blade by
say 75% (design limits).

(b)    conversely  the moving fan's rotation creates a pocket of "wind" moving
behind the blade at 75% (design limits) of the fans forward  velocity. NOW: All
you do is put your driven vehicle in the pocket of wind BEHIND the fan,
eliminating the DRAG , and then recover and recycle the fans mechanical energy.

EQUATION:

                              energy cost  =  e (to move & rotate fan) -e
(recycled)

EXPERIMENTAL METHOD.  Place a conical body,base in the direction of motion, at
the periphery of a high speed balanced rotating arm, which is driven at high
speed by an electric motor which is monitored for power consumption at velocity
V.  P1 =  W1 watts.  Inside the body is a generator with fan removed.

Fit the fan and repeat at the same velocity. P2=W2 watts. Due to the load of
the fan W2 will be greater than W1. Now load up the generator to max output
still at velocity V.  W3 watts. W2 will increase to W4

                              W4 -W3=ACTUAL POWER COST and will be lower than
W1 if theory is correct.

                              N.B. when measuring W1 a disc equal to the weight
and diameter of the fan and up

                              against the base of the cone should be in place.