[geocentrism] What is Mass and what is inertia caused by

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:50:07 +1000

What is Mass and what is inertia caused by? Nobody can say anything other than
it being a natural property of matter. Any fool can see that.. I said why? Why
does it have this property? I can hypothesise...

The Cosmos "orbits" the stationary earth.

Now notice I used the word "orbit" in quotation marks, because under my
explanation of geocentrism, the cosmos does not consist of individual bodies
orbiting the world. This might lead to confusion if that were so, and implies
the application of Newtons laws which are obviously impossible given the size
of this universe.

Please note that I accept the heliocentric dynamics as real and applicable
within this, their system. The framework of my cosmos , if you like, is
rotating with a 24hour period around the central world, and Newton applies
everywhere relative to and within this frame.

How?

The entire cosmos is loosely imbedded within the aether, as a unit which we
could call space, and it is this unit which rotates around the world. So you
see this is not quite the same as individual orbiters.

Within this rotating frame, the world does exhibit the properties of a 24 hour
rotation. The moon does exhibit properties of a 28 day orbit of the earth. And
all of the mechanics of all the planetary and satellite motions are dynamically
satisfied according to Newtonian physics. A launch from earth does gain an
advantage by being launched towards the east.

For all of this to be acceptable, It is  required that the aether be a real
entity.

It is required that the properties of all inertia of mass is due to its
relative motion to this aether.  Anywhere in space. In other words all the
properties of mass and motion (inertia) and acceleration, angular momentum are
aether dependent.

The following sounds quite contrary to science, and it has to be, if we are to
find a reasonable explanation for the geostationary satellite which exists in
the heliocentric frame as an orbiting moving body, whilst actually being
stationary in reality.

Taking a body in space, which has an apparent angular momentum around the
world, lets consider it in light of the above.

Motion as a property of the movement of mass only exists relative to the
aether. Thus a body to be stationary in the aether must be  synchronised with
the sun and rotate with the aether and the cosmos. It has no property of
motion, no centrifugal force, and will thus fall to the earth, if in the
influence of earths gravity. That happens.

The geostationary satellite is set in a position that is stationary relative to
the earth, but it has a 24 hour rotation RELATIVE to the aether. I like to say
it is cutting the aether, analogous to a conductor cutting magnetic lines of
force.

Therefore relative to the aether and the heliocentric frame model, it has the
necessary "property inherent to motion" to give it a centrifugal force to keep
it aloft.

All of this is unique to the earth alone, and all of the other planetary
systems in space follow Newtons laws exactly as they obtain their properties of
motion through their relative movements to the aether.

Even likewise with an orbiting body in a polar orbit. this satellite will see
as expected, a rotating earth as it comes under the sinewave effect of the
rotating aether towards and away from the equator.

If you sit down and draw the vector diagrams, perhaps this may become clearer.