[geocentrism] Re: Weights and measures

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:52:18 +1000

The "triple equals" sign is (presuming you mean three lines one above the
other) "equivalent to" or "is defined as".

Neville.

Well there you go..  I never heard of it or saw it before.. I hope this does
not destroy my superiority..  Is equivalent to,  almost an equal? I cannot
equivocate about the equivalence of that.