[geocentrism] Vast Conspiracy Against Me

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:00:36 -0700 (PDT)

                                        Greetings all.

  Is there any event among human endeavours in which you believe -- which is
NOT a conspiracy?

  Paul D

  Below: Found on the internet. Quite humorous I thought.   bb

  Vast Conspiracy Against Me

    I must be the most important human being ever to exist, because some sort
of higher power is doing everything it can to make my life a living hell.
When I say I'm human I'm probably wrong, I think that maybe I am a different
race to everyone else, because everyone else's life is so perfect, and this
does not vary from person to person. Therefore being "human" is to have a
perfect life in every way which is the polar opposite to mine. Humans possess
the ability to teleport themselves and objects short distances ( to shunt
themselves around in queues and to grab things before I can, etcetera ). Humans
tap into the Great Social Psychic Kollektive in order to know each other's
thoughts and feelings, hence no-one ever has a failed relationship other than
me. This is because they all know instantly what others feel about them ( never
negative emotions, as humans are so far removed from anything short of heaven
than they cannot comprehend negative emotions ). To a human, imagining
suffering is like imagining a four sided triangle. Human is like the opposite
of pain. The clips you see on TV about poor children in Africa or
 homeless people are propagandas released by this higher power in order to give
the impression that
  people other than me ever suffer, but the truth is they are all wealthy,
powerful people, just like you, and just like everyone other than me.

  Human mating rituals are interesting. Normal procedure is for the male to
drug the female through weed or alcohol or other means,
  have sex with her and then abandon her. Females love this. There's nothing a
female
  loves more than to settle down with some guy, as long as he gets her drunk
and buys her things. Access to money, physical power and good looks are the
only things women look for.

The higher power has the ability to perform minor manipulations of time and
space to make my life hell, such as increasing the pressure in a soda bottle so
it will explode when I open it, no matter how still it is. It can also teleport
a wall in front of doors and teleport it out again quick enough for me to walk
into it but also so that no-one else sees it. As it is clearly a powerful
entity, it taps into the Great Social Kollektive and psychically commands its
legions of brainless morons ( Evil People )
  to despise me on sight. Random attacks in the street are common.

  I have been analysing this entity since I was born and have learned much
about humans and it. It seems that what makes human lives so perfect must be
some sort of gene or device, which I lack, making me non-human. I have grown up
without this and have learned to struggle through life without the crutch of
perfection. Can you imagine? My every wish is not fulfilled and I have to put
actual effort into achieving things, while simultaniously competing with both
humans and the entity that is bent on my destruction. I'm fighting every single
one of you and also a god or diety, yet I have lived for 46 years.

  I know why this entity despises me. I am living proof of that which humans
possess to make their life perfect is not neccessary to life. I am a living
billboard of freedom from The Kollektive. I make you feel uncomfortable when
I'm near. When I pass by you in the street, you want to kill me. You despise
everything I stand for - freedom from society. Operatives come to subtly
undermine my life. But I have lived through all their attempts. They are
usually successful at making me miserable, but all attempts on my life have
failed. They have tried to drive me to suicide but my rage and hate for Evil
People and their benefactors drives me forward.

I AM THE ANTI-SATANIST

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?