[geocentrism] Uranus

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 07:01:02 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

You and folk like you don't have a clue what the difference is between
humility, hubris and or plain stupidity is.... Further,  you already have all
the information you need to resolve your  "demonstration"..which may or may not
be a demonstration depending on how much you know that the rest of us do not
know today?!......However, you have and do choose to go out of your way to
avoid/ ignore it in favor of what you can only imagine ....If you cant see it,
that is your problem. If you are comfortable using that stupidity then I'm
comfortable seeing you be stupid......... arrogance is the distinct
characteristic of you positions...."you think it could be, therefore it
is"  never mind what is actually seen or demonstrated or even logical…..your
“information” you provided is rubbish Paul pure rubbish sorry you feel so
confident in it, and I’m sorry you can’t see it but then again you
can't convince a fool about reality either so
 there you go....if you haves something to say or something to demonstrate
...well everyone is waiting...
..if you don’t or cant demonstrate.....Im afraid the empty words about the
existence of   "information" you have provided that you feel  is a
"demonstration" (but not really a "demonstration"  only your understaning of
something that the rest of us do not) …… is silly, stupid and oh
yea.....arrogant…….the absence of humility and certainly any wisdom....It is a
little late for you to grow up opr even wake up.....so my hope for you is
...well...not very hopefull I'm afraid... but you have no one to blame but
yourself...