[geocentrism] US Physicists Make Weapons of Mass Financial Destruction

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:56:29 -0800 (PST)

http://www.henrymakow.com/

US Physicists Make Weapons of Mass Financial Destruction

I read with interest your articles in Rense.com. In the present article you
mentioned a you mentioned a PhD physicist and quoted from his letter to the NY
Post. That physicist is me.

I did my PhD from University of ---. I had a grade point average of over
4.9/5.0. But I tried to just stick with physics and I am glad that I did so.

People with training in disciplines like physics can do great work, but they
can also be used to create havoc by powers that be.

Without physicists, no matter how much money you have you cannot make a nuclear
reactor (for good) or nuclear bomb (for bad).

It must be mentioned that in the USA most of the physics research is supported
by the Federal Government in one way or another. In the mid 90's due to serious
budget cuts, research money started drying up. Hundreds of PhDs were competing
for one university job. So many gave up and went for other options. Those were
in banks and financial institutions.

As the employers who earlier employed physicists to make atom bombs got their
bombs made, similarly the employers in banks and other financial sectors got
the physicists, mathematicians and others with technical skills to make these
weapons of financial destructions (WFDs) which they have finally started to
release.

This present situation is plain and simple warfare by the rich to grab all they
can from the middleclass and poor. The WFDs are the choice weapon as they are
the ultimate destroyers of life, liberty and persuit of happyness but
preservers of real estate.

I do not know, but you may want to look how these financial institutions went
after physicists and mathematicians and what was their purpose of hiring so
many so called 'rocket scientists.' I even saw a poster from Surrey University,
UK, about graduate studies with physics and finance.

I do not want to downgrade physicists (and I hope I am wrong) but one needs to
examine their involvement very carefully to understand the dynamics of the
present chaos.
---
Thanks A for this additional info. I decided to protect your identity. You have
added to our understanding of this crisis. --Henry