[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth? supplemental

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:34:01 +1100

Quoting Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> See attached 2 diagrams...Don't everyone get all up in a uproar if you don't
> understand, then  this may just be more info then you need. However, this is
> for those few who think that since no "rotation" exist in the earths orbit,
> therefore we could not observer or detect any kind of a rotational effects
> .....Regner appears to be such a fellow.. :-)

Correct!
I predict that if there is no rotation, we will observe no rotation!

I believe your first figure depicts something like a bead on a curved wire.
That means the orientation of the bead follows the direction of the wire,
which means the bead will have rotated by about 180' between entering and
leaving your set-up.
  The net movement if you start at the left, is a rotation by 180' clockwise
AND a translation from left to right.

     - Regner