[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:24:22 -0800

Regner,

Thank you. And I accept your inference that the orbit, at this inclination, ought strictly to be elliptical.

However, there is a second interpretation of the figure. That this does not depict one camera, but 16 cameras scattered around the World, all with their optical axes parallel with the celestial polar axis. In this case, the time intervals, for rotation about the celestial polar axis (in the plane of the paper/screen), can be sidereal or solar. Agreed?

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com