[geocentrism] Re: Trinity

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:39:41 +0100

Dear Neville,
I do not believe that you have read one word of my posting.  You have totally
ignored the scriptures that do confirm the Trinity. Therefore it is pointless
in responding as there is nothing to respond to.

Regards

Jack

PS I'm still waiting for you to answer my question regarding how you see
salvation. You did promise to do this if I answered your question about pork.