[geocentrism] Re: Time zones

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:07:03 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
Sorry -- I'm not with you. John R indicated his location as Sydney. Here
http://www.worldtimezone.net/ Sydney is shown as being in either USA, Canada or
Australia. Philip M and myself are known and acknowledged residents of the fair
land of Oz. I have not noted any give-aways in John R's accent, so I asked for
clarification. The fact that Philip and I recognise each other as locals says
nothing about John.
In passing, the same site gives seven locations for plain old London out of a
total of 24 with a further 10 in the USA for New London. I have many clues to
your qth so I didn't quibble. Melbourne, my qth, returns four of six in USA,
one in Australia and one for Melbourne Beach, again -- you guessed it, Ta Da!
-- the USA.
Paul D