[geocentrism] Re: Time zones

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:32:21 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
I declare you're getting lazy Philip! Google man -- Google! 'qth' is one of
many 'q' codes used in radio telephony and means 'location' as in 'My qth is
Nanango'. http://www.kloth.net/radio/qcodes.php is a good reference site. He
also has another good reference for 'z' codes -- I'll let you work that one out.
Loved the Anniversary story -- I'll be sending that on to others!
Paul D