[geocentrism] Re: Tides - Revisited

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 10:35:06 -0700 (PDT)

IT DOES NOT DIRECTLY ONLY INDIRECTLY....i covered this extensivly in most of my
post concerning tides and gravitaional modeling.......That is and has been my
point all along! .I keep brining this up!! UHRAY!!!!:)..I?m so glad finally
someone else sees this  issue too....further,  the tides are one of the major
resons why i model grav as a vibration for the Alis affect shows that position
of sun moon has relationship to grav on earth but tides demonstrate that they
are not directly related due to the whole satilite issues as well as atmospere.
However, in vibrational gravity the positions of CB's will affect the
vibrational wave..........In short the tides are caused by the squeezing effect
of the grav vibration that is to say that there is no additional or absence of
grav force only a uneven squeezing effect that is a result in part due to sun
moon/ background stars positioning.(Alias effect proves this) A vibration is
the only known physical explanation that can account
 for that effect while producing a non detectable grav force in all of its
anomalies.. which are not anomalies but rather clear indicators that grav is a
vibration of aether waves?..  no other known physical construct could account
for all those things??NOTE: and this is the short version

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    All,

It is widely accepted, although not by me, that the Moon causes the tides. It
is also widely accepted, although not by me, that there exists a zero-gravity
point situated somewhere between the World and Moon.

My question is this: If the ocean were situated at the zero-gravity point, then
there would be no tide. Closer to the World the pull of the World is stronger.
Closer to the Moon the pull of the Moon is stronger. The net effect this side
of the zero-gravity point is always a positive pull by the World. Since this is
equivalent to a force of gravity that produces a stronger pull as we take the
oceans further this side of the zero-gravity point, then how does the Moon
produce the tides?

    Listen & Record Music from Internet Radio - Get Free Radio & MP3 Player &
Recorder
Learn more at www.inbox.com/radio