[geocentrism] Re: Tides

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:35:38 -0700 (PDT)

1. Inventing imaginary albit creative solutions does not constitue a
demonstration of validity in either in the method use to arive at those
solutions or the substance of the solution itself!..................aka  making
comments does not constitue addressing  the questions or issues raised!
2.Grav is the only source of pressure for the tides it is also the only force
that cause water to "seek it's level". The earth is a sphere therefore the
level it seeks is symmetrically spherical unless of course gravity is pulling
some parts ( the tidal bumps) more then other parts due to the differences in
point mass and berry centers.......ummm!? .....The tides do not act
symmetrically around the earth they are lumps and bumps on the earth that only
closly follow the timing of the sun moon and even at that they are.....the
postion of the sun moon dose not change the fact that even if both sun moon are
on the same side the tidal bulges are on both sides of the earth....what dose
all this mean ...regardless of any "hydraulic or wave action" (not discounting
the importance of it) but the force that creates the disparities in the oceans
that allow "hydraulic actions" and is still the humble gravitational one. It is
the only force out there to cause
 anything to "seek it's level" & "water feeds" is gravitational
accelerations......therefore..no matter how we attempt to explain it no matter
what acrobatic mathematical/conceptualization formulation you attempt ...In MS
you have a accelerated tide that is not consistent with the assertion that
bodies in free fall cannot detect accelerations wrt to the bodies they are in
free fall too.....because no matter how small the grav deviation is if it were
not there then in MS you could not explain what we observe in the tides......
All the talk about "U tubes" ,  "seeking the level", "water feeds, "point
masses" and "berry centers"... is ALL still just silly and vain attempts at
conceptual acrobatics!?....In MS the tides are accelerated due to grav and
differently from the rest of the earth even if the effect is amplified by
"other considerations"...They are accelerated wrt the exact same bodies that
the earth is in free fall to....thus accelerations in
 free fall can most certainly be detected even in MS...Thus GTR is completely
erroneous at it's very best.....!?
The whole idea is utter absolute wilfully ignorant nonsense.!..The very idea
that we could not expect to detect the acceleration in free fall but because
grav is pulling all equally but we observe the tidal effects due to
differential grav pull. Regardless of what other actions (wave or hydriodic)
are out there to "amplify" the effects if the grav accelerations were not
different to start with then there would be nothing to "amplify"..!!!??? You do
not make the logical contridicions disapear by being "more creative"........!?
You guys can promote tidal concoctions of nonsense all day long .....nothing
anyone has put forward explains anything excpet how creative people can get in
their imaginations!? Merely telling us all the various ways things could work
will never ever:
A. make the logical contradictions go away..unless either the tides are not
caused by gravity or gravity does not work the way MS Claims....there is far
more evidence that gravity does not work the way MS claims then there is
evidence that it does!
B.validate your wild imaginary solutions even if they were true with a logical
path to arive at them!....You MUST have a demonstratable  logical path to the
conclusions for it to be reasonable or scientific ...not just assume the
mechanics of the entire universe and everythting in it (Damn the observations,
we will just reinterpret them in light of our assumptions.)  and call it
"reasonable" because..it fits your world view ...and ......" well it could be"!?
When you get some "science" behind your imaginations then by all means lets
explore those ideas..but untill then your only engaging in "wishfull
thinking"...not logical paths to reasonable conclusions based on any
observations!!!!..your basing eveything on assumtions about physics not physics
there is a difference!........... These are just empty imaginations that have
no possibility of validation nor are they even "falseifiable" .....For crying
out loud they are not even considered "science"according to the great touted "
Scientific method"!!
Thus far the only "Science" (observations & demonstratable experience framed in
logic) or a comparitivly substanative solution as well as a logical path
to that conclusion(s)/ solutions anyone puts forward has & is always avoided
like the plague... ..why?!....The power in ideas/theories is not it's ability
create  or understand but rather their ability to either support or destroy
world views.....I am a destroyer of entire worlds & that does and should scare
the living hell out of people. However, like dumb cattle many seem content to
stampede with the rest of the slaughter herd and go right over the cliff strait
in to it!